Sunday, February 21, 2016

Good Reviews for Graveyard Love

Well, it's been awhile since I posted here so I was thinking this might be a good time to mention what's been going on of late.

The main thing is that my new novel , Graveyard Love, came out at the beginning of February, and I'm happy to say that the reviews for it have been good.



There have been a number of good reviews for the book so far - one from Angel Colon at My Bookish Ways, one from Benoit Lelievre at Dead End Follies, and another from Out of the Gutter Online.

I also did an interview talking about Graveyard Love, the pitfalls of publishing and genre fiction with Benoit Lelievre at Dead End Follies, and I chatted with crime novelist Alex Segura for a talk over at The Los Angeles Review of Books.



It's been a heady and enjoyable couple of weeks.

Now....back to the novel in progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment